- When was CytRx incorporated, and in which state?
- CytRx was incorporated in 1985 in Delaware
- When was CytRx founded?
- CytRx was founded in 1985
- Where are CytRx's headquarters?
- 11726 San Vicente Blvd., Suite 650, Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Who are the members of CytRx's Board?
Steven A. Kriegsman – Chairman of the Board
Louis Ignarro, Ph.D. – Lead Director
Joel Caldwell, CPA
Jennifer Simpson, Ph.D.
- Who are the members of CytRx's Senior Management?
- Steven A. Kriegsman – Chief Executive Officer
John Caloz – Chief Financial Officer
- How many employees does CytRx have?
- As of June 30, 2021, CytRx has 4 employees.
- Who is CytRx's Independent auditor?
- Weinberg & Company
- When does CytRx's fiscal year end?
- How do I obtain additional information about CytRx?
- John Caloz, Chief Financial Officer
- What is CytRx's ticker symbol?
- CUSIP #?
- What stock exchange is CytRx listed on?
- When did CytRx go public?
- What is the total # of outstanding shares?
- 38,780,038 common shares outstanding
- Does CytRx have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Does CytRx pay a dividend?
- When does CYTRX release earnings?
- When is CYTRX’s Annual Shareholders’ Meeting?
- The Annual meeting was held on Thursday July 29, 2021 at 10:00 AM at the Company’s Corporate offices located at 11726 San Vicente Blvd, Ste 650, Los Angeles, CA 90049. A Special Shareholders Meeting will be held in September 2021, date yet to be confirmed.
- When was the last stock split?
- November 1, 2017
- Who is CYTRX’s transfer agent and how does a registered shareholder contact the agent regarding account information?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Co. (aka AST Financial, https://www.astfinancial.com)
+1 (800) 937-5449 or +1 (718) 921-8124