- When was CytRx incorporated, and in which state?
- CytRx was incorporated in 1985 in Delaware
- When was CytRx founded?
- CytRx was founded in 1985
- Where are CytRx's headquarters?
- 11726 San Vicente Blvd., Suite 650, Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Who are the members of CytRx's Board?
Jennifer K. Simpson, Ph.D. – Chairperson Of The Board
Joel K. Caldwell, CPA – Chairman Of The Audit Committee
Cary J. Claiborne – Chairman Of The Compensation Committee
- Who are the members of CytRx's Senior Management?
- Stephen Snowdy – Chief Executive Officer
John Caloz – Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President
- How many employees does CytRx have?
- As of December 31, 2021, CytRx has 3 employees.
- Who is CytRx's Independent auditor?
- Weinberg & Company
- When does CytRx's fiscal year end?
- How do I obtain additional information about CytRx?
- John Caloz, Chief Financial Officer and Senior Vice President
- What is CytRx's ticker symbol?
- CUSIP #?
- What stock exchange is CytRx listed on?
- When did CytRx go public?
- What is the total # of outstanding shares?
- 45,037,391 common shares outstanding
- Does CytRx have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Does CytRx pay a dividend?
- When does CYTRX release earnings?
- When is CYTRX’s Annual Shareholders’ Meeting?
- The 2022 Annual meeting will be held on Wednesday July 27, 2022 at 10am at the Company’s Corporate offices located at 11726 San Vicente Blvd, Ste 650, Los Angeles, CA 90049.
- When was the last stock split?
- November 1, 2017
- Who is CYTRX’s transfer agent and how does a registered shareholder contact the agent regarding account information?
- American Stock Transfer & Trust Co. (aka AST Financial, https://www.astfinancial.com)
+1 (800) 937-5449 or +1 (718) 921-8124